Fuego chicken wings are delicious and have the perfect amount of kick for everyone to enjoy. If you can stand the heat a bit more try with the roasted garlic or regular habanero sauces.
- 16 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 bottle Fresno Pepper Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Celery sticks, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400º. Season the chicken wings with black pepper. Cook 25-30 minutes. Melt the butter and add the hot sauce, heat until warm. Toss the wings with the melted butter/hot sauce mix.
Serve the chicken wings hot or at room temperature with the blue cheese or ranch and celery sticks.