DON’T GET STUCK IN A PEPPER JELLY RUT!
This is such a versatile product that there are probably hundreds of different ways you can use it, depending on your taste preferences. We have a lot of great ideas for how to use Pepper Jelly!
Here I have listed 24 ways to use Pepper Jelly – other than the fan favorite crackers and cream cheese. Now all you have to do is figure out what flavor of pepper jelly you want to use!
- Glaze over pork chops while grilling.
- Vinaigarette Dressing – Mix 1/2 Cup Olive oil and 2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar together until mixed well, add in 1/2 Cup Pepper Jelly and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over a nice spinach salad or coleslaw. You can use any flavor of jelly.
- Ham and Turkey Sandwich – use pepper jelly instead of mustard
- Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Sandwiches
- Cocktail Meatballs – Cook frozen meatballs on low in a crockpot and mix with 1/2 bottle Pepper Jelly. Heat until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve on Biscuits or Cornbread either with or without butter!
- Use as a dip for Egg Rolls
- Use in Pulled Pork – In crockpot add Pork Butt (3 lbs) and 1 Cup Beef Broth and cook on low for 8-10 hours until you can pull the meat apart – In small saucepan mix together 1 cup of pepper jelly, 1/4 Cup Cider Vinegar, 2 TBSP Brown Sugar, 6 oz Tomato Paste, 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce cook until thick about 15 minutes. Mix the pulled pork in with the pepper jelly sauce and serve on buns.
- Glaze over Pork Tenderloin – cook in oven and at the very end of cooking, add pepper jelly as a glaze.
- Candied Bacon – Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (to catch any drips) then place a cooling rack on the sheet. Lay bacon flat on the cooling racks and coat with a glaze of pepper jelly. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes (flip at 10 minutes) or until bacon is crisp.
- Spicy sandwich spread – mix equal parts mayo and pepper jelly – great with one of our spicier jellies
- Mix with ranch dressing and smother on grilled chicken and cook until warm
- Serve over ice cream (one of my favorites!)
- Bagel, cream cheese and pepper jelly
- Make thumbprint cookies with pepper jelly instead of regular jam
- Use as a sauce for hot wings
- Use as a topping on baked brie
- Use as a glaze on baked ham
- Use as a dipping sauce with chicken tenders.
- Stirfry veggies and use pepper jelly as the sauce!
- Make Jalapeño Poppers! You can use any pepper jelly flavor, these make wonderful appetizers while you are waiting for dinner!
- Mix it up and make a dip! You can really use your imagination on this one, mixing pepper jelly with cream cheese is a simple dip, you can even heat it in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (or until bubbly) and serve it warm with tortilla chips or crackers.
- Pour over roasted sweet potatoes.
- Glaze salmon, or enjoy on fish tacos.