Make your go-to classic margarita then add a dash of Pineapple Thai sauce! We like:
2 oz. tequila blanco
¾ oz. fresh lime and orange juice
¾ oz. simple syrup
- 1 teas. Pineapple Thai sauce ( adjust to your taste)
- Prep your glasses: If you would like to salt the rim of your glass, run a juicy lime wedge around the rim, then dip the rim in coarse salt, and set aside.
- Combine your ingredients in a cocktail shaker: Combine your tequila, lime juice, orange juice, Pineapple Thai sauce and a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Or if you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can shake things up in a mason jar or just stir everything together in a measuring cup.
- Shake it, shake it, baby: Then give the mixture a good shake (or a good stir!) until it is combined and chilled.
- Taste and add sweetener, if desired: Give the marg a taste, and if you think it needs extra sweetener, add in a teaspoon or two of agave (or simple syrup) at a time, until it reaches your desired level of sweetness.
- Strain and serve on the rocks. Garnished with a slice of lime, if you would like. I also recommend using large ice cubes if you have them so that the ice doesn’t dilute the drink too quickly, but any shape of ice will do. 😉
Recipes source- https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/margarita-recipe/