- Tomato or vegetable juice (or Clamato, if you’re making the Canadian version, a Bloody Caesar)
- Pepper Sauce
- Lemon or lime juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Kimchi Brine
- Garnishes (Pickled veggies, cherry tomatoes, celery, pepperoncini, chilled shrimp, chunks of cheese, etc.)
Every body loves a Bloody Mary! Kick yours up in heat and health with some Roasted Garlic Habanero sauce and a local gem, Pangea Ferments Kimchi Brine! Fresno, Serrano or our regular Habanero sauce also work well in these. Top with all the pickled things, celery, lime, bacon or a mini cheeseburger perhaps. It’s your bloody world and you can be as basic or as extra as you want!
- Fill the glass with the ice cubes.
- Add desired amount of desired booze, typically one shot.
- Add additional flavorings, including hot sauce, horseradish and lemon or lime juice.
- Add tomato-based mixer to 1 inch from the top of the glass.
- Stir vigorously.
- Choose garnishes, spear them with the skewers, and set the non-garnished end of the stick into or across your Bloody.